Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Who said that? Voices from the team.


"See, I don't understand this. Why does my place in the lineup change every week? It gets me frazzled. I don't have enough time to drink the wonderful PBRs. I know I'm not the most productive hitter in the lineup, but I'm there every week, I swing the bat like a hockey stick, I play all-star quality catcher, and I get results. I want some consistency in where I bat. The Management has been going downhill for years and everyone knows it. I'm sick of being moved around all the time because the retards at the top don't know what they're doing. I know I look like someone scared the ever-loving sweet crap out of Bruce Vilanch, but I'm lovable and I could be sold to kids as some type of Plush novelty. And if the Flyers lose tonight, I'm taking my Paul Bunyan axe, and going postal on this league. The CCSL Pub Crawl is going to be a "Pub Run Away From the Bearded Lunatic." No one will be spared. Except 'Berta....and maybe one or two of the Collar girls. Not Denise though. And certainly not anyone from The Tap Room. What was my point again? Oh yeah, Say No to Drugs!"

2 comments:

  1. Buddy would never use the word "consistency," nor does he know who Bruce Vilanch is.

    ReplyDelete