Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who said that? Voices from the team.

"Could The Management please post this email? Thank you.
Well, as the most tenured member of the Force I feel that it is my duty to respond to accusations launched against the team that we are a rag tag band of assholes and troublemakers, that we engage in both shenanigans and tomfoolery, and that our dedication to another CCSL championship is shaky at best. Granted, Paul has been MIA and we often bring 50 people to cookouts who don't bring any food, but both me and Buddy have started our playoff beards years ago. And yes, mine is both white and full of food particles from dinners long past, but still my focus is on the team...well, the one eye that can see that is. And I would like it mentioned that I have excelled beyond all others on this team in finding Tall Boys in the cooler in the dark after games. In that I have no equal. And while certain members of the team spend most of the game envisioning ways to elicit the much anticipated Phyllis/Laniece kiss, I am busily checking the scorebook and taking notes on players' progress both on the field and at the bar. In closing, I've noticed that since taking on Adam Siebert last year, this team and it's drunken Coach have fallen into discord, douchebaggery, debauchery, and disgrace. Alone I will champion the turnaround as we become a better, older, less douchey Force. Also, there will be a Full Moon Ralleye and easter egg hunt next month. Check the website."

3 comments:

  1. I vote for Rag Tag Band of Douche Bag Assholes as next year's team name! That sounds about right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still the same joke. Still not funny. Vintage Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The management lacks a sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete