Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tucker's Wyld Ryde! On the Hunt for Paul Vol. II


Returning from my last trip Paulless, I decided to take a different approach - The Internet! As I am not familiar with its ways, I had to enlist the helping hand from my trusty side kick, 6 Flags. As 6 Flags and I sat in front of our Motorola 6809E, we decided to start our search basic. Knowing that Paul used to work at Sweat Gym, we decided to look up the origin of Sweat Gym. To our dismay, it originated in Philadelphia, and we know Paul had to be worlds away. We decided to search then the origins of weight lifting instead, since Paul has such massive guns and we found out that the origins of weightlifting can be traced back to either ancient Egypt and ancient Greece. 6 Flags and I do not spilt up, so we flipped a coin! Heads - Egypt, tails - Greece. Tails it was. Greece! Maybe some wrestling would be involved in this trip! So we set off to the helipad. With 6 Flags as my navigator, seven and a half gallons of bug spray, and enough Kit Kat bars to survive us at least til September 2011, we were off!

We arrived in Athens shortly after 5pm EST on a Wednesday. I need a beer I thought, so we set out for a good early evening PBR. Much to our dismay, the Greeks had no idea what PBR was , so we were forced to settle for some Greek beer. After a few hours of drinking and chatting with the locals, I thought it best to set out on our search. We paid our tab and left the fine establishment. The first group of individuals we walked past on the street I instantly asked if they had seen this man (holding a picture of the long haired, gigantic armed Paul). Cordially, one gentleman said "yes, but it was going to cost us." I pondered why it would cost any money, but didn't want to pry, so I obliged and gave the oldest gentlemen who was doing all of the talking some cash. Awesomely enough, he accepted United Statesian currency! Neat! The directions were very direct, so back in the helicopter we went, headed for Rhodes. When we got there, the directions were to a place where there used to be a giant statue, but that was no more, and further more, no Paul! The older gentlemen was mistaken, and he took our money! Rats! So, dejected, but not totally defeated, we set out for home, with less money in our pockets and only a third of the Kit Kat bars we started with. Glad we could get together - Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment