Sunday, May 15, 2011

Aw, they're so cute when they're young.

From Google:

"

I created a blog Bishop's Collar Softball 2011, it was working fine, then all the sudden today, it had an error message? Report abuse

jeffrey.t.flynn
Level 1
5/14/11
Short description of problem: Created the blog on Wednesday evening, May, 11th...it was working fine. Then today, I was getting an error message saying it didn't exist. I had about 5 posts, and for some reason today it was saying it didn't exist? Is this something you can help me figure out?

In my dashboard, I can see 2 Bishops Collar blogs, the one I started Wednesday was Bishop's.. with the apostrophe...


Blog Address:
Browser(s) Name/Version (ex: Firefox 4, Internet Explorer 8):
Geographical Location (ex: San Francisco / USA):
Long description of problem:

Post reply

Sign up to answer this question."

3 comments:

  1. Also, I feel you Jeff. Our blog's had issues for a couple of days now. It's a blogspot thing. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm out of the Blogspot business... look for a new and improved Collar blog later this week.

    ReplyDelete